Crystal Car Shipping seeks to make our website available to everyone, including people with disabilities. We do this by following the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) put together by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C, the web’s governing body).
- All new and redesigned web content published after the effective date of this policy by Crystal Car Shipping, both for public and internal websites and services, will hold to WCAG 2.1 Level AA success criteria.
- All existing web content published prior to the effective date of this policy will either be archived or adjusted to WCAG 2.1 Level AA success criteria. Web content hosted on Crystal Car Shipping public websites will be addressed no later than Aug, 2021. Web content hosted on internal websites will be addressed no later than September, 2021.
- Should there be a specific request for access to archived content by any individual with a disability, that content will be made available in a suitable format within 10 business days. In case it is not possible to make the content available, a suitable alternative should be agreed with the individual. The department or team responsible for the creation of the content is responsible for making it accessible.
- All internal user agents will comply with WCAG 2.1 Level AA success criteria by Aug, 2021.
- Thisnpolicy does not press any particular technology or design approach. The goal is to improve access to and use of Crystal Car Shipping websites by people with disabilities.
- This policy applies to all new, updated, and existing web content on https://crystalcarshipping.com/
- This policy will be reviewed annually by the Accessibility Coordinator